We are proud to announce that we are now certified to the ISO27001:2013 Information Security Management Standard. The ISO27001 accreditation further adds to our ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems accreditation and ISO14001:2015 accreditation for effective Environmental Management Systems.
Commitment to best practice
Certification to ISO27001 demonstrates our commitment to best-practice information security processes. Tony Rhodes, our Business Manager, says, “Achieving this accreditation provides a robust framework for us to manage and safeguard information assets when it comes to the supply, installation and development of document management software solutions, service and repair of multi-function office devices, and related print management software.”
Zana Gradus, our Managing Director, says, “Attaining the ISO27001 accreditation demonstrates our commitment to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of information that we become privy to, giving our clients, our partners and the market confidence in how we manage their information and safeguard against risks. Having invested considerably in the time and resources required to achieve this accreditation sets us aside, once again, from our competitors.”
A competitive edge
We understand how quickly information risks evolve and are proud of the competitive edge that this accreditation gives us in our industry.
Designing and implementing the comprehensive suite of information security controls and adopting a management process to ensure that controls continue to meet information security needs on an ongoing basis, takes a considerable investment in time and resources – we do this to pass the benefits onto our clients and partners, which include:
- increased reliability and security of systems and information, and increased business resilience;
- improved customer and partner confidence, as well as alignment with business requirements; and
- improved data management processes and integration with corporate risk strategies.
A reliable team leading the accreditation
Our Innovation and IT teams played a vital role in ensuring that we attained the ISO27001 accreditation, including Simon Thomas (Head of Innovation), Sarah Griffiths (IT Coordinator), Nigel Newsom (Senior Systems Administrator), and Stephen Minall (Systems Administrator), who, together with Tony Rhodes:
- systematically examined potential security risks, taking into account vulnerabilities, threats and impacts;
- designed and implemented a suite of information security controls and other forms of risk treatment (e.g. avoidance or transfer); and
- designed and adopted a management process to ensure that information security controls continue to meet and exceed the standard.