Want to introduce tablets in your school?
Want more tips about how to get the most out of teaching with tablets in your classroom?
Want to learn how to track, control and reduce your print costs?
Tablets for Schools is a charity with a mission to champion the effective use of technology in schools. They are hosting a series of workshops to provide practical advice on how to get a 1:1 tablet scheme up and running in schools, focusing on these key areas:
• The vision for 1:1 and how it can impact your school
• Considerations for implementation
• Infrastructure requirements
• Teaching and learning with tablets in action
• Sustainable funding models
• Creating personalised learning materials
First workshops to be held at the following locations:
• Thursday 16th October, Chiswick School, London
• Friday 28th November, Hove Park School, Brighton
Attendees will be given the opportunity to attend practical learning sessions with teachers and students, learning from their experiences and gaining essential information that can be used to engage your staff, parents and governors.
Systems Technology will be demonstrating printing from Android and Apple tablets and how to track, control and reduce school print costs.
*More workshops to be confirmed this term.
These workshops are free to school leaders, teachers and ICT staff, available on a first come first served basis.